- Add a new dimension to your gaming experiences with the XPG INFAREX K10 gaming keyboard.
- With nine RGB lighting modes to choose from, you can switch up the effects to suit the game you're playing or whatever mood you're in.
- Enhance gameplay and immersion with an RGB lighting effect that matches the game you're playing or your present situation on the battlefield.
- There's nothing worse than being immersed in your game only to have a wrong key press take you out.
- The K10 features a Windows key lock shortcut that makes sure a minor mishap won't cost you the fight.
- Make quick adjustments to music, sound, or other effects in the middle of a battle without having to open other programs or apps.
|LED Effects||9 lighting modes|
|Number of Keys||104|
|Keystroke Lifespan||>10 million|
|Number of Anti-Ghosting Keys||26|
|Working Voltage||5V DC|
|Certification||CE / FCC / VCCI / BSMI / KC / RCM / EAC|
Q: The RGB control software from my motherboard provider isn't showing the memory module or the RGB control functionality is abnormal.
A: Your motherboard's BIOS or the RGB software version may need to be updated:
To fix the problem, perform the following actions:
1. Download/update the latest BIOS for your motherboard
2. Go to the software or download area of your motherboard's webpage and download the latest version of the RGB software
3. Install as the system administrator
The following RGB software are supported:
ASUS Armoury Crate (Aura Sync)
MSI Center(Mystic Light)
Gigabyte Fusion APP
ASRock Polychrome SYNC APP
|Keyboard Color||Gunmetal Grey||Gunmetal Grey||Black|
|Number of Keys||104||104||104|
|Switches||CHERRY MX: Silver; Blue or Red||Kailh Red Mechanical RGB||Mem-chanical|
|Lighting Effects||7 RGB lighting modes||7 RGB lighting modes||9 RGB lighting modes|
|Interface||2x USB 2.0 type A, 1 Pass-through port||USB Type A 2.0 - Type C 2.0||USB type-A|
|Operating Voltage||5V DC||5V DC||5V DC|
|Wrist Rest||Included: Magnetic||Not Included||Not Included|