Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Honeywell MK7120-31B41 MS7120 Orbit 7120 Omnidirectional Laser Barcode Scanner
- 1D Laser
- RS-232 kit
- Includes 9.5' straight RS-232 cable
- Color: Black
Orbit 7120 Series Omnidirectional Laser Scanners
Wireless Single-Line Laser Scanner
Honeywell's Orbit® series of scanners provide aggressive omnidirectional scanning in an award-winning design for retailers seeking an affordable, aesthetically-pleasing scanning solution.
Orbit, the all-time, best-selling hands-free omnidirectional scanner, presents an innovative, elegant and affordable solution for convenience retail applications where counter space is at a premium.
Compact, lightweight and rugged, Orbit maximizes customer satisfaction and employee efficiency with a patented 20-line scan pattern, an easy-to-find sweet spot and a scan speed of 1,120 scans per second.
Recipient of multiple design honors, Orbit's award-winning shape enables hand-held scanning of large, bulky items. For added flexibility, the scanning head can be tilted within a 30-degree range to accommodate objects of various sizes and shapes.
For applications that require menu scanning, OrbitCG 7180 combines the power of patented CodeGate® technology with many of the outstanding features already found in the Orbit® 7120. CodeGate technology allows the user to easily target the desired bar code and complete data transmission with the push of a single button.
The scanner's expanded ability to update its firmware via Honeywell's free patented MetroSet®2 configuration software safeguards longterm infrastructure commitments in the event of a change in the POS system or software.
Standard features include an integrated EAS antenna for tag deactivation (OrbitCG 7180 only), power save mode, user-replaceable cables, Honeywell's patented MetroSelect and MetroSet®2 for easy configuration, data editing and OPOS/JPOS compatibility for easy installation.
- 20 Scan Line Omnidirectional Pattern: Provides aggressive scanning as an additional benefit to hand presentation applications
- Sweet Spot Scanning: Engineered "sweet spot" to optimize scan performance and first pass read rate
- Adjustable Scan Head: Ability to tilt scanner 30 degrees for targeted scanning or larger products
- Flash ROM: Protects POS investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet®2 software and standard PC
- Automatic Scanning Operation: Simply present a bar code and the unit scans in a single pass
- Built-in RF EAS Antenna (Orbit 7180 only): Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating RF EAS tags and decoding bar codes
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4.1 x 4.0 x 5.9 inches (105 x 102 x 150mm)|
|Input Voltage||5VDC ± 0.25V|
|Operating Power||900mW (180mA @ 5V)|
|Standby Power||850mW (170mA @ 5V)|
|Host System Interfaces||USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468xx (RS485), Light Pen Wand Emulation|
|Operating Temperature||32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 - 140°F (-40 - 60°C)|
|Humidity||5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Drop||Designed to withstand 4-foot (1.2m) drops|
|Environmental Sealing||Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants|
|Light Levels||4842 Lux|
|Scan Pattern||Omnidirectional: 5 fields of 4 parallel lines
Button-activated single line (7180)
|Scan Speed||Omnidirectional: 1120 scan lines per second
Single line: 56 scan lines per second (7180)
|Print Contrast||35% Minimum reflectance difference|
|Pitch x Skew||60 degrees x 60 degrees|
|Decode Capabilities||Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies|
|Warranty||3-Year factory warranty|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by YUE SHANG Return Policy