Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Patriot G Series ‘Sector 5’ Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model PGV34G1333ELK
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)
- Timing 9-9-9-24
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.65V
Give your gaming PC more muscle with Patriot G Series Sector 5 memory. Crush your enemies and jump to the top of the scoreboard!
One of the quickest ways to turn your computer into a gaming beast is to install powerful memory. Patriot understand this fact and offers hardcore gamers the efficiency of CAS 9 memory. You'll appreciate the high capacity of 4GB shared between two DIMMs, allowing you to double the data transfer by taking advantage of dual channel technology.
Furthermore, every gamer knows that heat slows down performance. Patriot understands this, which is why each G Series Sector 5 DIMM is equipped with a lightweight, heat-dispersing shield. You'll appreciate the low 1.65V frequency for lower internal temperatures and easier overclocking. Own this memory today and pwn your opponents every day!
- Designed for Intel Core i7 PlatformsThe Patriot PGV34G1600ELK DDR3 memory comes in a triple-channel configuration designed specifically for Intel’s new Core i7/i5 processor/P55 chipset-based platforms.
- DDR3 1333DDR3 1333 delivers amazing performance and platform compatibility with up to 10.666GB/s per channel memory bandwidth for the ultimate work and gaming power!
- Aluminum Heat SpreadersThe Patriot G Series ‘Sector 5’ Edition DDR3 memory module’s high-efficient aluminum heat-dispersing shields have protruding-out fins on the edges to maximize cooling surface for enhanced heat dissipation performance.
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory ProfilesIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers – easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy