Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Patriot Viper Xtreme 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2000 (PC3 16000) Desktop Memory Model PX534G2000ELK
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR3 2000 (PC3 16000)
- Timing Enhanced Latency (9-11-9-27)
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.65V
Pwn the competition and frag your enemies with blistering-fast DDR3 2000 SDRAM. Patriot Viper Xtreme Series memory is engineered for high speeds and low latency using the highest quality pre-sorted IC and is rigorously tested and validated to achieve maximum performance and stability, perfect for video game enthusiasts and overclockers. You’ll also enjoy reduced data bottlenecks by taking advantage of dual channel technology on compatible motherboards.
Heat management is always important for any PC builder and enthusiast. Patriot understands this concern, which is why this memory comes with a custom designed heat shield solution with an outer shield built around a copper core, which transfer heat quickly and dissipates heat by exposing it to cool air over a greater surface area and will look great in any case. These DIMMs also operate at a flexible 1.65V for better internal temperatures for overclocking versatility. Upgrade your PC today and know the freedom that Viper Xtreme Series memory brings!
- Patriot Viper Xtreme DDR3 SDRAMWith enhanced latency, the Viper Xtreme Series memory demonstrates its versatility at a high frequency of 2000MHz and low timing of 9-11-9-27, making it ideal for all extremists and enthusiasts.
- DDR3 2000DDR3 2000 delivers amazing performance and platform compatibility with up 16GB/s memory bandwidth per channel for the ultimate work and gaming power!
- Advanced Heat-spreaderThe Patriot Viper Xtreme Series memory module is equipped with a custom designed heat solution which is constructed from 6 grams of copper at its core paired with extruded aircraft-grade aluminum outer shield for efficient heat dissipation to ensure system stability.
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory ProfilesIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers – easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy