- Save Space
Mount on the edge of your desk and hold your monitor on the arm off the desktop instead of sitting with the original large base. Takes up less space on your desk and makes your workstation more spacious.
- Full Adjustments & Optimal Viewing Angle
Built with a gas spring arm, this monitor mount is fully adjustable:
- - The plate/monitor can be rotated by 360? and tilted from +90? to -45?
- - Each arm connection can be swiveled by 360?
- - With suitable gas spring tension, the monitor can stay at your desired position
- Easy to find an optimal viewing angle & position according to your needs!
|16.1 x 11.93 x 4.88 inches||Package Dimensions|
|5.59 pounds||Item Weight|
- Integrated Cable Management
The clips on the bottom of the arm keep your cables clean and tidy so your wires won't get tangled.
- Two Installation Options
Include C Clamp and grommet kits. You can clamp it on the desk(thickness 0.4" to 3.3") without drilling a hole on your desk OR if there is a hole on your desk(thickness up to 3.4"), you can use the grommet kit for fixing.
- Easy Gas Spring Adjustments
Before use, please adjust the gas spring tension according to the weight of your monitor.
Turn the screw by CLOCKWISE to REDUCE tension if your monitor goes up after mounted on the arm 'Turn the screw by COUNTER-CLOCKWISE to INCREASE tension if the monitor goes down after mounted on the arm. Please press/hold the arm in a horizontal position while adjustment.