Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Pixio PX275h 27" WQHD 2560 x 1440 Widescreen 95Hz HDR Professional IPS Gaming Hybrid Monitor
- 2560 x 1440p Resolution
- 95Hz Refresh Rate
- 4ms Response Time
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- HDMI (1.4), HDMI (2.0), DisplayPort (1.2) Inputs
- USB 2.0 Type A Port
- Audio Out
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- Works with G-sync Compatible Technology
- Bezel Less Display
With 70% higher pixel density than 1080p, WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) is perfect for gaming, letting you see more with richer detail.
95Hz Refresh Rate
This results in less motion blur and smoother transitions in games involving plenty of action-intensive scenes.
Superb Color Coverage
Pixio PX275h comes with an incredible 95% DCI-P3 color gamut, which covers more red and green. Images will look more realistic and more vibrant.
No Stuttering. No Tearing.
FreeSync technology2 puts an end to choppiness and broken images, making gameplay a silky-smooth experience free of screen tearing and stuttering.
Pixio PX275h supports High Dynamic Range (HDR), providing more depth for blacks and whites. Shadows and silhouettes will have stunning contrast and detail.
The panel of Pixio PX275h utilizes In-Plane-Switching technology to ensure rich colors and amazing contrast at virtually any viewing angle.
Pixio PX275h features three-sided slim bezels for a more expansive view and seamless multi-display setup.
Easily connect Pixio PX275h to your devices with ports including HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and Audio Out. A USB port is also offered for firmware update.
With 100 x 100 VESA mounting holes, you can hang Pixio PX275h on the wall using a monitor mount (sold separately).
Eye Saver Mode
Comfortably play all day and night with less eyestrain, as the Eye Saver Mode reduces the monitor's blue light emission.
1. HDR works ONLY with HDR content in Windows 10. HDR content may not be operated properly depending on the Windows 10 OS setting. Please check the HDR On/Off setting of Windows. Using a HDR-supported graphics card in combination with a HDR-supported game and connecting to the HDMI2.0 port of this product can enable the HDR effect. When the HDR function is turned on, the characters or picture quality may be poor according to graphics card performance.
2. FreeSync technology only works with AMD Radeon series graphics cards.
3. Use a DisplayPort 1.2 (DP 1.2) or HDMI 2.0 cable for 95Hz and FreeSync. DP and HDMI 1 port support 95Hz refresh rate. HDMI 2 port does not achieve the 95Hz refresh rate.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy