The PowerColor’s own designed HD7850 graphics card is packed with selected power kit and efficient cooling system; with solid components onboard, easily enhancing the stability and thermal capacity, delivering truly rich and stunning HD performance with the support for vivid DirectX 11.1 gaming.
The PowerColor HD7850 has 860MHz core and 1200MHz memory; with advanced PCI Express 3.0 support, the latest series can boost up the power of GPU easily by doubling the bandwidth per land of previous generation.
The PowerColor HD7850 series equipped with industry-leading technology; by utilizing AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology and AMD HD3D Technology, the HD7800 series supports multi-display stereoscopic 3Dcontent, allowing an immersive “wrap around” gaming experience. Also, with the support of AMD PowerTune technology and AMD ZeroCore technology, enabling the intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance when needed, delivering the most efficient way for gaming like never before.
- GCN ArchitectureA new design for AMD’s unified graphics processing and compute cores that allows them to achieve higher utilization for improved performance and efficiency.
- Microsoft DirextX 11Get intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery.
- AMD Eyefinity TechnologyRun multiple displays from a single graphics board and expand your gaming field of view across all displays.
- AMD PowerTune and ZeroCoreTechnologyMaximizes performance under load conditions by dynamically increasing the GPU engine clock to take advantage of unused TDP headroom. Also allows users to configure their own TDP limit, within a provided range, for even higher performance or more power efficiency. AMD ZeroCore Power technology ensures ultra-low idle power when the connected display is in power saving mode.
- AMD PowerPlay TechnologyAMD PowerPlay Technology dynamically adjusts clock speeds in response to GPU load, saving power for just when you need it.
- AMD App AccelerationAMD App Accelerator creates a “co-processing” environment in which the compute processing potential in your AMD Radeon Graphics processor works together with the system central processor, to accelerate enabled applications.