The benefit of AMD PowerTune technology (with Boost) now comes to the PowerColor HD 7950 3GB Boost Edition graphics card. With PowerTune Dynamic Boost, you can enjoy faster clock speeds of up to 925MHz--75MHz higher than the standard clock speed. What's more, the Radeon HD 7950 GPU offers graphic bliss with other advanced innovations, including 28nm GCN (Graphic Core Next) architecture, Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD HD3D, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, and more!
- AMD PowerTune technology (with Boost)AMD PowerTune technology (with Boost) is a breakthrough technology that sets an entirely new direction for maximum performance at TDP. It allows the Radeon HD 7950 GPU to be designed with higher engine clock speeds of up to 925MHz (850MHz on standard settings), which can be applied on the broad set of applications that have thermal headroom. In HD 7900 series, AMD PowerTune technology enables intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance in your favorite games.
- New GCN Architecture for Leading DirectX 11.1 PerformanceAMD Radeon HD 7900 Series (codename Tahiti) boasts 28nm GPU architecture which is optimized for gaming and computing. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 features 28 Compute Units, each with 64 Vector Units for 1792 Stream Processors, along with dual geometry units, dual Asynchronous Compute Engines (ACE) and 384-bit 3GB of GDDR5 memory. Ready for DirectX 11.1 and PCI Express 3.0, AMD Radeon HD 7950 with GCN Architecture is your personal checklist for ground-breaking performance and technology.
- Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology & AMD HD3DAMD Eyefinity 2.0 features all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation, brand-new display configurations, and an expanded, more immersive field of view. With full support for 3GHz HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 is set to drive next generation displays at up to 4K resolution. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 is also backed by AMD’s open 3D initiative for stereo 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D movies.
- AMD ZeroCore Power TechnologyAMD ZeroCore Power technology found in the AMD Radeon HD 7950 enables lower idle power than any other currently available graphics card. With support for AMD CrossFire technology, AMD ZeroCore Power eliminates wasted power, as well as additional heat and noise from extra cards when you are not using them.
- Enhanced Multi-GPU Capabilities with PCI Express 3.0AMD CrossFire technology is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Game-dominating power, AMD CrossFire technology, and native support for PCI Express 3.0 allow for unprecedented bandwidth in TriFire and QuadFire configurations.
- AMD App AccelerationAMD App Acceleration lets you speed up applications and enjoy brilliant video. Enjoy improved GPGPU performance and new features, including Video Codec Engine (VCE), in applications powered by the 28nm GCN Architecture. AMD Radeon HD 7950 fully supports DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL 1.2, enabling broad application support today and tomorrow.