Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
PowerColor Radeon HD 7990 6GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 CrossFireX Support Video Card AX7990 6GBD5-2DHJ
- 6GB 384-Bit x2 GDDR5
- Core Clock 900MHz / 925MHz
- 2 x DVI (1 Single Link, 1 Dual Link) 1 x HDMI 2 x Mini DisplayPort
- 4096 (2048 x 2) Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Revolutionize your gaming experience with the PowerColor AX7990 VGA card. Powered by dual class-leading AMD Radeon HD 7970 engines, the PowerColor AX7990 tackles your most demanding HD titles with monstrous performance from 2048 x 2 Stream Processors and total of 6GB 384-bit x 2 GDDR5 memory. Your games cease to be the same with redefined realism and skip-free experience even at the highest setting. Dual BIOS design enables you to push the performance potential to limit with a press of one button. An array of AMD graphics technology such as AMD Eyefinity, AMD HD 3D and AMD PowerTune offers you more than one way to elevate your gaming experience.
- Platinum PowerKITThe Most Solidly-Built Components enhance the stability, ultimate performance and efficiency.
- Dual BIOS, Performance UnlockedDual BIOS design, pursuit the extreme performance without worry.
- AMD Eyefinity TechnologyRun multiple displays from a single graphics board and expand your gaming field of view across all displays.
- AMD PowerTune TechnologyMaximizes performance under load conditions by dynamically increasing the GPU engine clock to take advantage of unused TDP headroom. Also allows users to configure their own TDP limit, within a provided range, for even higher performance or more power efficiency.
- AMD PowerPlay TechnologyAMD PowerPlay Technology dynamically adjusts clock speeds in response to GPU load, saving power for just when you need it.
- AMD App AccelerationAMD App Accelerator creates a “co-processing” environment in which the compute processing potential in your AMD Radeon Graphics processor works together with the system central processor, to accelerate enabled applications.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy