Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Output 1920x1080 @144 Hz.
Cons: Died after only a week of use.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: New Black DVI-D male to HDMI female adapter 24+1 LCD DVD HDTV
Pros: It does what it says it does.
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Extremely good build quality
- It is certainly not overpriced (build quality factors into the price)
- Awesome Screen (1920x1080, vibrant colors, wide horizontal viewing angle.
- Great Keyboard (it's also backlit)
- Touchpad is as good as I've ever seen. I still prefer the touchpads with two separate buttons for l and r click.
- Thin enough. It's about as thin as your average laptop
- Runs almost any game on high 40 - 50 fps
- Speakers are awesome, even without the mini subwoofer.
Cons: - Vertical viewing angle isn't great, but the screen can tilt so. . .
- A bit heavy (as expected due to hardware)
- Bigger-than-average power adapter but not worth docking an egg for
- Battery life is below average (4-4.5 hours light use) Don't even try gaming on battery (1-1.5 hours)
Other Thoughts: I just want to say that this notebook is awesome. I understand that this was originally dubbed a multimedia laptop, and now they call it a gaming laptop, but this is the perfect design for a gaming laptop. It's not obnoxiously large or colorful. Asus, I don't know if this is possible, but if you can put a gtx 780m in here, a second spot for a storage drive, and a blu ray drive, it would be the perfect laptop. Personally, I removed the optical drive and replaced it with an HDD caddy, and bought an SSD, to which I cloned the OS.READ FULL REVIEW