Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Hitachi Drive Fitness Test Passed, WD Diagnostics Passed. Crystal Disk Benchmarks the highest of any new 4tb drive I have tested. I have purchased 12 4TB higher end drives in 2014, this being the 15th drive has surpassed all others in benchmarks by a good margin in almost every test. I added it to My Drobo B800i SAN storage and rebuild is 2-3x faster that HGST 7k4, WD Red 4tb
Cons: it being white labeled gives it a generic not as good feel, but is every bit as good so far.
Other Thoughts: I will be buying more and leaving feedback over the next few monthsREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: NETGEAR ProSAFE Dual Band Wireless-N Access Point (WNDAP360) - Lifetime Warranty
Pros: Price, Looks, Mounting Hardware, Interface, Configuration capabilities.
- AP allows for easy VLAN config and great channel bandwidth choices.
- Netgear interface is like all netgears, its awesome and easy, or awesome-easy... but I configure SonicWALL's all day everyday and netgear is childs play.
- This thing is huge but very sexy, probably the sexiest AP ive seen.
- device identification LEDs are great as well.
- Havent found much that is lacking, simple yet robust, its a prosafe and a netgear product. perfect business budget device with many capabilities.
Cons: - no external antenna availability for 5Ghz band
- umm.... ill let you know
Other Thoughts: - I will be testing in a very dense EXTREMELY HIGH demand environment. After initial setup and test I am leaning towards the DUAL RADIO & DUAL BAND instead of just the DUAL BAND. so am leaning and recommending the WNDAP660 instead of the 360 for dense and high demand areas if you can afford it.
Looks and mounts are a plus
This review is from: BUFFALO HD-QL8TU3R5 8TB (4 x 2TB) DriveStation Quad USB 3.0 Four-drive storage
Pros: Great Price, Setup, Reliability, tool and utility maint apps included are decent also. Have many 4-12TB drivestations installed for 1yr+ and have yet to have a failure.
Cons: comes with Western Digital Green Drives, but after 8 months of 24/7 usage not one failure or issue
Other Thoughts: for what it is, cost/price buffalo has made me a lifelong buyer of this quality product.READ FULL REVIEW