Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows
Pros: - When it rarely connects to the controller, it works well
Cons: - Like other reviewers have mentioned you will have to unplug it and plug it back in in order for it to work
- Many times it will not connect until I plug and unplug the controller using the standard usb cable, which basically negates even having the wireless adapter
- Windows 10 updates pertaining to the wireless adapter has caused my computer to crash; this issue is well-documented and can be found easily through a Google search
- Issues persistent on my other computers (all have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit)
Other Thoughts: - Just stick with the standard USB cableREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Works as it should
- Overclocks well; max gpu clock of 1405
- Plays Assassin's Creed Syndicate near max (HBAO+ and High Shadows) from 55 to 60+ fps at 3440x1440
- All other past games at max or near max (Fallout 4, Crysis 3, Wolfenstein Old Blood, Shadow of Mordor, etc.)
- 12GB needed as some games have passed 6GB usage
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: Looks unique. Stays cool; 27 C idle and 57 C load (I re-pasted the GPU with MX-4). Cheap considering that it can take on a GTX 660ti and, when easily overclocked, a GTX 670 and 760. Tested this out myself.
Card is refurbished but the one I received looks brand new. No dust or blemishes.
Cons: I made a custom fan curve in EVGA Precision X so my card runs cooler because I upped the fan. That said, this card is quite loud. Doesn't bother me but keep that in mind if it does.
Other Thoughts: Bought the backplate from EVGA and this card looks phenomenal.
Card uses more power and creates more noise/heat but if you are looking at a GTX 670 or 760, get this card instead (when it's in stock).