Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Dell H825CDW (P6M9H) Duplex 600 dpi x 600 dpi wireless/USB color Laser MFP Pirnter
Pros: - Excellent color print rendering, printed pictures look great.
- Installation very easy using latest Windows 10 and Mac OS X, no disc or download required, OS finds printer on network.
- AirPrint from IOS to printer works!
- Scan to cloud storage folder (DropBox, OneDrive) is a nice addition.
- Scanned images look good and auto-feeder works fast with duplex scan.
- Easy to change toner (front access)
- Not too noisy, none while sleeping, during printing cycle it's reasonable.
Cons: - Slow to wake-up from sleep mode.
- Default drivers for scanner do not include TWAIN driver (only WIA and WIA2) on Windows 10.
- Heavy (70lbs) you need a sturdy table or stand to accommodate this beast.
- Expensive toner cartridges.
- Touchy top cover for document feeder. Mine pops up once and awhile while using flatbed. If the top cover is not secure the printer beeps and doesn't print.
Other Thoughts: - For printer like this I don't see why you would use Wi-Fi unless your printer was located right next to your computer. In that case I'd use the included USB cable.
- I use gigabit ethernet, and the printer discovered and used DCHP to grab IP address. Setup from my Windows 10 and Mac OS X computer just worked. Add printer, locate printer, found printer, add printer and it just worked.
- Web interface for printer is too busy, not will organized.
This review is from: Acoustic Audio CS-PS65-C Home Theater 6.5" Powered Subwoofer 250 Watt Cherry Sub
Pros: - Cheap
- Booming Bass (with no definition)
- Variable cross-over
- Small size and comes with cables to connect to amp
Cons: - Marginal construction, four legs on level floor and the unit rocks like table with a short leg
- Lots of bass, but the completely lacks punch and sharpness. Sounds more like a low frequency buzzing than any sub-woofer I've owned in the past.
Other Thoughts: - I would only recommend if you've got no other choice in price-range.
- Most definitely not for music unless you like kick drums that sound like someone punching a bag of water.
Pros: I've not run into a problem with getting this memory running at advertised speeds and a little more. One thing, I'm running with BASECLK at 100 and then setting the memory timing to get 1335 x 2.
Cons: I have one stick that doesn't show XMP profile under AIDA64. Looks ok under CPU-z.
Other Thoughts: I do have an issue once and awhile where the computer doesn't POST after a reboot. Need to power off and back on in order to reset. Not a big issue since I leave this computer on all the time. Not sure if this is memory related, could be the BIOS settings.READ FULL REVIEW