Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: ADATA 16GB UV128 USB 3.0 Flash Drive (AUV128-16G-RBY)
Pros: - None
Cons: - 2/3 drives are DoA, complete junk
Other Thoughts: If you are considering to purchase this drive then please be cautious that there's a high chance of getting a non-functioning drive.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. Keyboard: The keyboard is amazing, RGB lighting looks really cool and many of my friends including me said it feels really good to type with.
2. Screen: The viewing angle is really good for a TN panel. The horizontal viewing angle is almost perfect, the vertical viewing angle is just decent. The screen is very bright as well.
3. Price/performance: Amazing specs for little money. i7 4720HQ, GTX 970M, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 128 SSD + 1 TB HDD these specs sounds like a $1,700 laptop but it's only $1,150 when I bought it.
4. Speaker: The speaker is crazy loud when you turn it all the way up, although the bass isn't very well.
5. Slim: This laptop is really thin compared to other gaming laptop. I can exactly carry it outside without filling my backpack with like 5 bricks.
6. Look: This laptop looks extremely cool, it doesn't look like a thing that you would be embarrassed for bringing it outside like the Alienware laptops and the ASUS ROG laptops.
Cons: Battery life: The battery life is pretty poor on this laptop. Only around 2 - 2.5 hours on regular browsing and watching videos.
Big and heavy: You should expect this with a 17" laptop.
Color: this color isn't the best in my opinion, I would much rather to get the silver or black version.
Windows 8.1: Windows 10 has been out for a long time, why isn't it pre-installed? I wasted about 1-2 hours to get Windows 10 on it but this isn't a deal breaker.
Other Thoughts: This laptop is really cool to bring it out. Tons of my friends and teachers said my laptop looks really cool and performance really well. This is one of my happiest purchase.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. Feels good
2. Decent size
Cons: 1. The product that I got was very dirty when I received it.
2. It seems like it was cut using a scissor
3. The edges are unbalanced
Other Thoughts: It is okay for me for price that I have paid, but in general it is not a good mouse pad. If you don't care about the look and you have a really small budget limit, then you may consider buying this product.READ FULL REVIEW