Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - 2TB offers lots of storage space for 24/7 security camera recording. Current estimates are at ~30 days of non-stop recording on a 4-camera system (960p resolution).
- Very quiet drive. This is one of the quietest drives I've ever used - and I have built many computers over the past 20 years. I have the drive installed in my security camera wireless router box in my bedroom. The box is about three feet from the bed, and I can't hear it at all at night. I was worried about the bedroom placement but it worked out great.
- Drive speed seems fine for video recording.
- This drive would work well in many other use-cases (general data drive in a PC or Mac, or NAS), so it doesn't have to solely be used with security camera systems.
Cons: - None so far.
Other Thoughts: - Very happy with this drive! Hopefully it will last a long time in my home security camera setup.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Build quality feels pretty good. It's made of plastic but feels pretty hefty.
- I like how some of the outlet placements are closer together (for smaller plugs) and some are farther apart (for bulkier AC adapters).
- The outlets themselves power devices well and work reliably.
- Cord is nice and long at 6 feet.
Cons: - As many other reviewers have pointed out, the two USB charging ports only supply 1A of power. As a result, they are basically useless. I couldn't charge my Fire phone, my iPad Mini 2, or my PS4 controllers using these ports. Major bummer.
- Not a huge deal, but the "Cyber Power" branding on the unit is a cheap black sticker attached crooked to the top of the unit.
Other Thoughts: - Seems like a good basic power supply if you can get it on sale.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - PSU was easy to install
- Semi-modular cable system helps keep the inside of the case nice and tidy. Only hook up the power cables that are required by your internal components.
- PSU is fairly quiet and has been stable in my system.
Cons: - None so far!READ FULL REVIEW