Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: MASSCOOL Fanner-420 Thermal Grease
Pros: * Ease to apply syringe type setup.
* The end cap fits nice and tightly back onto syringe to not waste excess thermal paste.
* They are extremely very generous with the amount of thermal paste that you get for the price, there's enough paste here to do 6 or 7 seperate applications!!
* So if you are even new to building, or upgrading or you make a mistake and need to redo things then definitely don't worry if you'll have enough or not.
* always remember "a little 'dab'll' do ya"
Cons: I've not seen any cons to this product at all myself, although I can imagine a hypothetical issue to be careful of, although not necessarily a con of the product itself.
* Hypothetically: Since this thermal paste comes in a syringe style applicator be very careful when putting the extra unused amount away. Make very sure that you do not lose that small little red end cap!!!!!! Also make sure not to toss it in a box where items, spare parts, cables, etc, may get tossed on top of it, because if anything were to happen and anything were to accidentally hit the syringe's plunger it could create a hell of a mess and have quite a lot of wasted paste squirted everywhere. That stuff a huge pain to clean.
So I recommend when unneeded, keeping the plastic container it shipped in to put syringe back in and store it in a desk drawer or a small PC toolbox.
Just a small common sense recommendation not really a con.
Other Thoughts: I've used various brands of thermal pastes , from ones preapplicated on some heatsinks, to the infamous "Arctic Silver", I have seen no differences in performance. It's thermal paste, it works and you can definitely see a big difference between when using paste vs no paste. So why pay extra?READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Needed a second drive in my PC and with hard drive prices as they are at the time of purchase decided to go with this one for now.
Quick simple install just plugged SATA cable and power to the drive, tossed it in empty bay, booted up and formatted it and good to go.
drive is SUPER QUIET, I turned my ceiling fan off just to listen and I can't hear it, I see the red activity light and that's it.
So if you want super quiet, then this on is definitely super quiet!
Cons: No cons, although I've only had it just over a week, but no problems at all and being Western Digital I doubt I'll have any trouble out of it.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Have had this now since mid August 2010. This works great. I have a computer setup in the living room, decided to go wireless to save having to run cat5. It was quick and easy install. The pc is a little older Windows XP machine, plugged it in, installed driver and was connected all in less than 3 minutes. Full signal strength from 1 side of house to other.
Been very happy, haven't had any drops or disconnects.
Cons: The adapter came with a usb extension cord, and the adapter has a nice external antenna but it would have been nice perhaps if it had a small base to plug it into while using the usb extension cable since it sometimes doesn't want to lay flat.
Other Thoughts: Great product, in 2 months no problems with it at allREAD FULL REVIEW