Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: • Battery Life: The battery that came with the mouse lasted me 5-6months. I always have it on endurance mode with 125 polling rate as I don't see / feel much difference between the two modes.
• Comfort: I like how this mouse molds around my fingers. It's perfect for palm grip. You can also claw it but may need to adjust your thumb when you need to use the side buttons.
• 5 DPI presets: 250 dpi up to 2500 dpi on the fly
• Smooth: The feet under this mouse is really smooth.
• 6 Side buttons: More than I need, but they are there.
• Highly customizable macros with the software.
• You can use just one battery and it would still work, this can be helpful if two batteries are too heavy for your liking.
• On-board memory for your button settings, which means it will work on a computer without the logitech software.
Cons: • No horizontal scrolling
• Price, a little pricey but I got it on sale
• I find that if you have a blank smooth surface (white paper, glass) this mouse doesn't work as effective.
• It can take a while to get used to the side buttons, I've accidentally pressed when picking up the mouse for repositioning.
Other Thoughts: I use this mouse for general use like surfing the web and moderate gaming like League of Legends, CSGO, etc. In addition, I also use Adobe Illustrator, and the dpi switch is really helpful when doing some pen tool work. Very accurate mouse
I wish the software detected other apps too, like photoshop, illustrator, blender, etc. The side buttons could be used as shortcuts.
I've had this mouse for about 1.5 year and I've only changed the battery twice. It's amazing.
Pros: • 80+ gold
• unbeatable for the price and quality
• silent fan operations
• semi modular cables, i like the flat modular cables
• 550w is plenty for my needs
• Addtional Velcros, sticker, zip ties. awesome goodies!
Cons: • 8 pin cpu connector is a little short for my corsair 2300t case running it to the top cut out. I did manage to plug it in but feels tight.
• 24 pin feels very stiff
Other Thoughts: I purchased this for my first build. The cable management was a breeze.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan
Pros: • ~27C high 20s on idle (i7 4790K no OC yet)
• ~55C high 50s while gaming
• Installation isn't that bad. Take it slow / watch a few youtube tutorials. It helped me greatly.
• Fits nicely on my Corsair 230T case, with about half an inch clearance. Also clears my ram HyperX Fury with a 5mm adjustment
• I think the thermal paste that came with this great.
Cons: size? but that goes without saying.
Edges of the fins are sharp, be careful handling this.
Other Thoughts: Would buy again.
Not really a con but the fan can got loud on higher RPMS when I played with it in the BIOS, but it's not like it would need to run that high with this good of a cooler ;)