Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Good cable as advertised.
Cons: - Somewhat pricey.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Mushkin Enhanced MKNSSDBRKT2535 2.5" to 3.5" drive adapter bracket
Pros: - Works well with Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 7MM 240GB and 480GB
Cons: - World domination ain't possible using this piece of tech.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 970 4GB G1 GAMING OC EDITION
Pros: - Great performance for the price.
- Good looking card.
- Noise level is good when gaming.
- Temps are extremely good both idle and load.
- Well worth the price asked.
Cons: - Card is long it was hard to fit it in my Antec 9000.
- Firmware is not easy to update. You must update it twice for each DVI port ...
- Fans noise is still noticeable at idle even if the temps are more than fine and no way to configure the fans to be lower using the drivers.
- One of the DVI port will not post the bios boot process if a TV is connected using the HDMI port so if you have a TV connected you wont see the boot process on your monitor using this DVI port for your monitor.
- By default the drivers make the card output to the HDMI port instead of DVI or Display Port so if you have a TV connected upon installation you will just see a black screen if you are using a DVI port.
- To my knowledge no way to push MSAA in games not supporting it (FXAA console ports) using the drivers you must use 3rd party tools like nVidia Inspector.
- nVidia drivers are overrated in my very humble opinion.