Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - This motherboard has the best BIOS I've seen so far
- High quality board layout for an affordable price
- Very easy to to install and the board is properly labeled
Cons: - I replaced my Micro-ATX with this board and one of the problem is that, my RAM is now touching the CPU fan. It didn't used to with my Micro-ATX.
- There is an extra standoff required for Micro-ATX (just below the first PCIe slot) that should be removed. If this is not removed, it shorts the board and causes many issues including setting up a Network. This standoff needs to be removed before installation since it may cause this board to fry.
- No warning about this shorting area on the board...I have to dig the information up.
Other Thoughts: - After figuring out the standoff issue, the board ran smoothly.
- This issue is well documented in the MSI website/forum...not sure why it's not included as a warning in the instruction booklet.
Pros: - For the sale price of $199, this product is high end when it comes to processing graphics at max settings.
- All of my games that I used to play at minimum settings I can now experience at a higher level I've never been able before.
- Run my computer all weekend without any heating/cooling issue.
- Fans are very quiet
Other Thoughts: - NewEgg delivered this to my door steps 2 days ahead of schedule. The box were undamaged and obviously handled with extreme care.
- I just filed for the $20 mail-in rebate to MSI