Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Inexpensive gaming option
- Runs relative cool in a small form factor PC
Cons: - Large-ish in size (relative to a small form factor setup)READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Fractal Design Node 605 Black Aluminum/Steel ATX HTPC/Media Center Computer Case
Pros: - Quiet (seemingly engineered for that purpose)
- Sleek exterior appearance
- Sturdy build and fairly well engineered
- Good directional air flow design
- One of few ATX HTPC case options
Cons: - Poor cable routing/management options, impedes airflow
- Drive mounting becomes tedious in cable management with all drive bays occupied
Pros: - Great price versus performance
- A good upgrade board if you have built a system on a budget
- SATA and USB ports make it a worth while entry level home server
- Heat managed well (replaced northbridge heat sink with an all copper alternative)
- Raid tools are simple to set use
Cons: None so far.
Other Thoughts: This board is being used in an overkill HTPC setup (front and back end)/NAS/game server and has run flawlessly for nearly a year straight. After about 8 months of reliable usage, a duplicate board was used in a medium grade gaming computer to great success.READ FULL REVIEW