Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Well ventilated, so less concern over heat issues
- Lightweight design, very easy to move around as you install everything
- Easy access side panels are a huge plus
- Plenty of space to store HDDs, plenty of 5.25" bays and even a 3.5" bay!
- Good cable management, and the bottom-mount PSU also works well.
- Standard case fans have an acceptable level of noise, not whisper-quiet but not obtrusively loud.
- Good build quality, no real issues with appearance or performance.
Cons: - Tool-free holders need a rethink. They do look compatible with the majority of devices, but don't seem sturdy. I used screws to install my (currently lone) HDD, optical drive, and flash card reader.
- Could be a little more space between top-mounted USB ports and power button.
Other Thoughts: An additional USB3.0 port would be good for the future (not a huge deal as it's not commonly implemented and most of the mid-range MOBOs have 2 included as well at a minimum. Also, would prefer not to have to remove the entire front face in order to remove a 5.25" bay cover.READ FULL REVIEW