Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: THRUSTMASTER 2960623 USB Joystick
Pros: Cheap, simple, and seems to do what it does well. The throttle control is in a nice place that doesn't interfere with joystick movement.
Cons: "3-axis" in the description is misleading. There is not yaw control, the 3rd axis refers to the throttle control.
Other Thoughts: Nice little joystick and very cheap, although I might have to return it simply because it doesn't have yaw control.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Ridiculously fast for anything you could possibly want to do on a laptop (even some high-end gaming on medium graphics)
- Lots of little perks, like Back-Lit keyboard, switchable graphcis, comfortable keyboard, relatively light and small, runs relatively cool (especially using switchable integrated graphics)
- Resolution isn't as high as some models of the Envy 14, but colors are still stunning, and resolution is "good enough"
- Plenty of hardrive space
- overall, good value for your dollar
Cons: - Touchpad can be a little wonky, nothing super major though. (What ever happened to just putting two buttons there?)
- Battery life, while not terrible, might not be sufficient for extended periods away from an outlet (i think you can push 4 1/2 hours out of it, maybe more with no wifi and screen lowered).
- HDMI port is on the right side, which will inhibit any right-handed external mouse usage when using HDMI.
- Bloatware. Computer actually slowed considerably (near hung-up) while I was installing all of my personal software because of the bloatware.
Other Thoughts: Super slick computer, I'm extremely happy with it. Would have knocked off an egg for the cons, but I bought it re certified, so the price was pretty much unbeatable.READ FULL REVIEW