Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Mee audio HT-21 On-Ear Headphones (2nd Generation)
Pros: - Price
- Very solidly built for the price(these don't feel like they will break easily)
- Terrific sound quality after about of a week of burn-in
- Not much sound-leakage
- Easily folds into a convenient shape and size, can fit nicely into a jacket pocket
- Single-sided, thick cable
- Though not noise-isolating, a great deal of noise is blocked
- Fits my relatively-large head
Cons: - Comfort level is OK at best for me, more than tolerable for my ~40 minute commute though. I do have a relatively-large head though, so for most people, these should feel fine.
- The pouch included has a rather poor-quality drawstring, but this is hardly a con.
This review is from: TRENDnet TEW-731BR N300 Wireless Home Router
Pros: - Small footprint
- Good range for my purposes
- Reliable (Never lost a connection so far)
- At most slightly warm
- Power button
- GREEN! (as in GREENnet)
Cons: Nothing worth mentioning
Other Thoughts: Using this as a Wireless Access Point. If you plan on doing the same, skip the Setup Wizard, and configure things manually with the help of any search engine. Look up "set up Wireless Access Point" or anything alone the lines of this. It took me a while the first time, but this is due to my inexperience.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI Interface Sound Card
Pros: - Price
- Amazing sound quality. Huge difference over my Realtek on-board sound. My on-board sound was decent as is, but you'll notice the difference immediately when using this (provided that you have a decent set of speakers, read my other thoughts).
Cons: Can't think of any as of right now.
Other Thoughts: Obviously, if you have a set of five dollar speakers, you probably won't hear much of a difference between this sound card and your on-board sound, so before purchasing this(or any other sound card really), make sure you have a decent set of speakers.
And for those of you with newer PCs, make sure you have a PCI slot available. I was thinking about getting an SB Audigy SE for my father, but his relatively new desktop only has PCI Express slots.