Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Latency
- Auto clocking
- Lifetime warranty
Cons: - Price?
Other Thoughts: The RAM was drop-in replacement for Lenovo Ideapad 500-15ACZ.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - No dead pixels
- Price and size
Cons: - Brightness distortion. Top half is darker than the bottom half and noticeable; this is the most serious of issues
- Poor viewing angle
- Menu buttons design is unintuitive, difficult to navigate, and sit next to the protruding LED which is easy to confuse as a button
- it comes only with a D-Sub cable
Other Thoughts: - It was initially purchased over Thanksgiving weekend from a local distributor, returned for an exchange a little over a week later, and the replacement has the exact brightness issue mentioned.
- I would not recommend this for amateur graphics designing, gaming, or just for watching movies. It should be OK for web browsing or software development.
- I will be returning this monitor for another brand
This review is from: ADATA 32GB microSDHC Flash Card with Adapter Model AUSDH32GCL10-RA1
Pros: - Works as described
- Plug and play with HTC Sensation
Cons: - Expensive ($71.99)
Other Thoughts: - Formats to 30.92 GB (this is a plus)
- By industry disk storage standard practices, it should format to (32*10^9)/(1024^3) = 29.80 GB
- Generated a 2 GB file with *'dd if=/dev/urandom of=file.dat bytesize=1M count=2048' command and copied it to card, and then copied back to hard disk:
- Max write speed: 15.5 MB/s
- Average speed: 13.3 MB/s
- +6.2 MB/s compared to 16 GB Class 6 ADATA
- Max read speed: 17.9 MB/s
- Average speed: 17.0 MB/s
- +3.6 MB/s compared to 16 GB Class 6 ADATA
* 'byte size' should just be the 1st letter of both words combined, but was flagged as inappropriate by the review software :)