Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Appears to be some form of actual aluminum case...very sturdy and looks very sleek, comparable to the minimalistic design of apple
- Actually has a decent amount of capacity... I've charged my iphone 6S 3 times and I still have more than half capacity left.
- Got it on sale for $10 on Black Friday, can't beat that price
- Lasted 2 days without a charge powering 2 phones on a Disney vacation
Cons: - There's no way its 9000mAh. I've research different battery cells and I'm quite familiar with battery designs. I can't find anything close to 9000mAh in this form factor... If I had to guess, I'd say its really around 4000-6000mAh. Only real way to tell is to meter it but I don't have that yet. It would be very interesting to find out exactly how much mAh it really is.
- USB connection for the OUT is VERY wobbly. The USB out female socket in the power bank is too big and the USB cord can easily wiggle up and down. Not only that but when you wiggle the USB it makes a nasty clicking noise like the internal parts are hitting the inside part of the case... The internal fin seems to fit the male USB cable in quite well but that's really the only thing holding the cord in the socket. Either I got a bad QC USB socket or this should be fixed. Nevertheless, it still works, just a pretty major gripe. USB charging in is just fine.
- Ok charger is dead after 4 full charges. That would equate to ~6600mAh give or take a few hundred mAh. . Charger will die SUPER fast. You'll have 4-3 bars left for awhile then all of a sudden...2-1-dead... Went from 2 bars to dead with about 30% additional charge to my iphone. So basically when you hit 2 bars, it's almost dead.
Other Thoughts: - I initially was skeptical buying this brand of battery bank, but after charging it completely, using it numerous times to charge my phone, I'm pretty confident it'll work quite well. Appears to deliver 2A at the USB out also.
- Time will tell how well it lasts but I'm doubtful its actual capacity is anything more than 6000mAh
- After more time with it, I'm pleasantly surprised. Did a full test of the capacity. IF the nexus 9 battery is correct at 6700mAh, I was able to charge the entire nexus 9 from dead to full power with the tablet off the entire time so it didn't drain any additional power. After this the power bank was blinking the 1 LED light. If I had to guess, I'd put the actual capacity more around 6000-6500mAh.
Pros: - Great contrast
- 1440p is the bomb compared to 1080p. Anyone making the switch will be blown away
- With Nvidia, I can overclock the monitor to 85Hz! It destroys my GPU but awesome refresh rate
- Stand is study and tilt function works out of the box
- Thin bezel
Cons: - Speakers...oh gosh. Take a flip phone from 2005 and play some music, that is what you'll get with this monitor. You basically could just never use the speakers but for some it might be ok.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: New Easy Microfiber Car Kitchen Household Wash Washing Cleaning Glove Mit UK
Pros: - Seems to be quality materials made
- Washes well, colors don't bleed
- Actually shipped pretty quick from China
Cons: - Wow, I didn't expect these to be THAT small...
- About the same size of an iphone 7+ when laying flat...
- Has less microfiber "noodles" than you think (picture is slightly deceiving)
- Surface under microfiber noodles is just a fiber material and not actual microfiber.
- Will lose a decent amount of lint on the first initial wash...
Other Thoughts: - Overall I'd buy them again for the price. If you're looking for a large wash mit or dusting mit, this isn't it.READ FULL REVIEW