Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: This dock is the best i have ever used. 100% hassle free, plug and play and no driver issues.
- drives fit good (no extra space for wiggle)
- fast transfer speed over usb and e-sata
- no drivers needed!
- eject buttons work good for tight sata connectors
- plenty of power (i ran 2x wd velociraptor drives both on speed tests and no power drop)
- great for quick plug and play for backing up bad data corruption (freezer method particularly)
Cons: not sure if its a con per say but one power button powers on both drives.
Other Thoughts: Great dock and is perfect if your a computer techREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: I have 2 of these running in a raid 0 config. these 2 drives can keep up with a mid range SSD without sweat with a combined partition size of 1.95TB. cant beat that. You can probably even get them to go faster if you connect them to a dedicated raid card.
Cons: Not as fast as an SSD, and one of the bottom mounting holes on one of my drives came stripped out of the box.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: FAST RAM! i have mine running at 2.4 ghz with minimal overvolting and no heat issues.
Cons: Heat spreaders may interfere with lower cpu coolers.READ FULL REVIEW