Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Intuit Quicken for Mac 2015 - Download
Pros: - Easily customizable register interface.
- Very nice quick search.
- Finally, I can safely consolidate payees and categories.
- Nice mobile interface for taking pictures of receipts and seeing the status.
- Nice visualizations of where money is spent and how much you have.
Cons: - Transfers from account to account is no longer just [accountName] in the category field, you need to enter "Transfer" in category and "accountName" in the transfer field.
- If you hit enter while in a split transaction detail, it closes the item and changes the net amount on the main line. This is a nit-picky thing that I will soon get over once i get used to it. How about a confirmation dialog, though, huh?
- If you want to see all scheduled transactions, it is difficult. You have to change the account settings temporarily to show far into the future, then search for it.
Other Thoughts: Really, my cons are minor. Overall it is a fabulous program, and I would definitely recommend it to users of the older Quicken for Mac programs. I have been using QFM 2007 since 2007. This is a long-overdue, fully-featured Mac version of Quicken. It even runs well (faster) on my ancient 2006 MacBook. :)READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Canon imageCLASS MF8580Cdw Wireless Color Multifunction Laser Printer
Pros: * large drawer extendable to legal size
* manual paper input is easily accessible on the front of the printer
* supports wireless printing
* Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print supported.
* The print quality is excellent
* easy to scan and send the document to PC
* Scan to email
Cons: * It was a bit difficult to figure out how to configure Google Cloud Print. I had to go into the Administrative settings on the printer.
* Does not automatically separate pictures scanned all at once into separate files.
Other Thoughts: If you are going to buy remanufactured toner cartridges, make sure you get good quality ones.READ FULL REVIEW