Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Runs MacOS Sierra 10.12.3 without a hitch with the right graphics card
- Large selection of supported DDR4 RAM
- Charging USB port works great
- 6 SATA III ports
- F20 BIOS looks great and is easy to use
- Plenty of USB 3.0 slots
Cons: - Supported M.2 selection is not great
- Not really into the red theme
- Gigabyte App utilities are underwhelming
- I had to move my PCIe cards around to get them recognized in MacOS and Win10 (but that is not a deal breaker)
- No Bluetooth (I would sacrifice the second Ethernet port for it)
- No WiFi
Other Thoughts: Great choice for a Hackintosh. I used this Mobo in a modded 2008 Mac Pro aluminum case and it fit great.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - It is white!
- The cabling is white!
- It comes with a bag to hold the modular cables
- It is white
Cons: - noneREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Very inexpensive, enough to buy two of them
- 27" of real estate
- Thin bezel so two of them sit nicely next to each other
- Bright and the color seems good to my eyes.
Cons: - When I received the two I ordered one had a purple splotch on the screen. Returned it, got a another one and it was great.
Other Thoughts: - I am using these for audio production where amazing screen resolutions are not a necessity. For what I am doing these are greatREAD FULL REVIEW