Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT High Performance Water / Liquid CPU Cooler. 120mm
Pros: High Quality, Fat Radiator, and Two 120mm Fans
Cons: Getting it to fit AMD Am3+ motherboards. Instructions below.
Other Thoughts: ATTENTION: If you are having trouble fitting (will not tighten) the supplied standoff screws to the existing bracket of your AM3+/FM2+ motherboard then follow these instructions:
1. Find the included plastic intel backplate.
2. Remove the 4 metal bolts that are sticking out.
3. Glue 4 thin pieces of rubber to the two thicker sides and let it dry.
4. On the back, put the plastic intel bracket in between your motherboard and your old AMD bracket with the glued on rubber touching the motherboard.
5. Now screw the black standoff screws into the backplate from inside the PC and you are good to go!
Directions courtesy of Fxware PCs.
Cons: There's cheap no name parts inside.READ FULL REVIEW
Cons: Crashes all the time, made with cheap chinese parts, and is way overpriced.READ FULL REVIEW