Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: bgears b-Blaster 140 140mm Case Fan
Pros: - Cheap for 100+ cfm.
- Matte black, blends well with my case.
- Moves air like they should.
Cons: - None
Other Thoughts: Purchased three of these to replace the stock fans in the 800D since I heard they weren't very reliable. They work great and move a ton of air.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Thermaltake AF0032 120mm Blue LED Case cooler
Pros: - Pretty good airflow for the price.
- Blue LED looks nice. It's actually blue and not teal or purple.
- Comes with screw-less anti-vibration mounting "pins" I guess you'd say.
- Fabric covered cables seem much sturdier than conventional ones, and are just as flexible.
Cons: - None.
Other Thoughts: Purchased four of these fans for my H100 radiator. Push/pull configuration venting out the top of my case. They look great and work great as well, especially for $7.99 and compared to others charging $25 for one fan and not that much more aiflow.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound AS5-3.5G
Pros: What's there to say? It's great. A system builder needs this in his cart.
Cons: Price? Nah. It's silver.
Other Thoughts: i7-2600K running idle at 20c on H100 with this stuff. My room is freezing.READ FULL REVIEW