Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: -Could not start the product to experience much of its pros.
- BIOS is organized. Easy to tamper with.
Cons: I changed my motherboard and CPU and memories from my old computer.
- Now with clean install of Windows (I installed 15 times so far) Windows is unstable. It freezes suddenly, when you try to shut down or restart, Windows get stuck logging off.
- The CD that comes with the motherboard does not install all the drivers that Windows 7 needs.
- I tried to install them on by one by downloading them from the products support website but no avail. The drivers for USB 3.1 does not install. USB Controller stays unrecognized on Device Manager.
- Also intel chipset drivers does not install perfectly because in Device Manager PCI Simple Communications Controller is not recognized.
Other Thoughts: I guess I am going to return this product before its 30 day return period ends.
If you want a motherboard which is installed on Windows hassle free, don't buy this product.
Pros: Silent, overclockable
Cons: not satisfied with perrformance and FPS benchmarks.
Other Thoughts: I have been running several benchmark programs on my PC, and not only one but in all of them benchmark results are horrible, nearly 1/3 of the systems with the HD 4890 card, and the same CPU. (phenom II x4 955). How come? How can the results should be less than half of the comparable systems, I don't know. I also benchmarked my memory and harddriver, thinking that the problem may be them. Both are fine. they were not the problem.
I hopw I can return this thing to newegg.