Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Very thin and sleek design
- Bezels are small
- Sturdy (but non-adjustable) stand
- Sharp images
Cons: - Colors are a little washed out (compared to a more expensive Samsung 23" monitor I currently own).
- Stand isn't adjustable, it's locked at 90 degrees.
- Menus are hard to navigate.
- Assembly is difficult. It took a lot of force to put the monitor's base on, so much that I was worried I was going to break the screen. (Took off an egg for this)
- Doesn't have speakers (which is expected at this price point, anyway).
Other Thoughts: A great monitor for web browsing and watching videos. Gets the job done, and you can't beat the price.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Does its job and the tray seems very sturdy
Cons: Can be very loud when reading disks.
Other Thoughts: Got this on sale for $15. Works just as well as any other optical drive I've owned.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: NZXT Sentry-2 5.25" Touch Screen Fan Controller
Pros: - Bright and sensitive screen with great colors and viewing angles. I can see everything just fine although my computer is beneath my desk.
- Works well with all of my fans (two Prolima Vortex and two Fractal Design 140mm fans).
- Automatic/ mode is great for when you are gaming/editing/generating a lot of heat.
- The cords are long and are flexible which is great for cable management.
Cons: I could not find any cons worth knocking an egg off for. Most of these are just little annoyances.
- The beeping noise is loud but can thankfully be shut off. In the next version I'd like to see a quieter setting for the beeping.
- The molex connectors are low quality and hard to connect. The prongs inside the connector move around. This seems to be a problem with all NZXT products.
- If you have big fingers it may be hard to hit the buttons in the corners, i.e: power and reset.
Other Thoughts: The controller has supports molex or 3-pin fan connections, so if you have a 4-pin fan you will want to buy a 4-pin to molex adapter.
It has a very bright screen, so I recommend installing this on a case with a door. With the door open on my FD Design R4 case, it lights my whole bedroom.