Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Rosewill RMI-SB25I-25 GB 4X BD-R Compact Disc Spindle 25-Pack - OEM
Pros: cheap at the time
Cons: did not work
Other Thoughts: These discs did not work for me at all.
- Bought them >1 year ago, left the package shrink-wrapped in a climate controlled space within operating temperatures.
- Opened it about a week ago, none of the discs were recognized by my LiteOn BD-R drive.
- To verify the drive and software weren't the sources of the problem, I bought a cheap 10-pack of another brand's equivalent product, which worked fine.
- I initially contacted Rosewill tech support, as has been suggested in other 1-star reviews, but they could not help because the purchase date places it out of warranty. They did state, in closing, that they stand behind their products and customers.
- Even if it had been under warranty, I doubt a product replacement of the same model would have helped. So I am chalking it up as a loss and have decided to go the external HDD route instead.