Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini, ZT-P10600A-10L, 6GB GDDR5 Super Compact
Pros: - So I bought this card as as an upgrade to my gtx 960 mini. This thing is identical in size and shape.
I also bought the mini because of the reduced power draw ( I still run a 400w OEM supply )
- Pretty quiet, can't say I ever really hear it spin up too loudly playing MSG:V
- Allowed me to bump MSG:V up to high / very high while getting around 60fps
Cons: - Geforce experience was having a few issues getting the driver situated with this card, I had to reinstall all the software to get everything to update.
- With a single fan, you're not overclocking this thing ( I had no plans to, but figured I would state the obvious )
Other Thoughts: - From what I had read, my hope was that this card would be my 1080p hero, but I still can't quite "crank" the settings on MSG:V without dipping into the 40's. Guessing my cpu is now the bottleneck :(READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - An economical upgrade from a mech hdd
- Clean look
- Worked right outta the box after a quick format / partition.
Cons: - I have 3 of these drives now. The (2) 240gb drives I bought came with mounting brackets and screws. This 480gb model came in its birthday suit, just a slip of paper / warranty info came with it. Not a big deal.
Other Thoughts: - Not the fastest ssd out there, but I paid $99.00 for 480gb and now I have even more room for steam games!
- Hopefully I won't need another ssd soon, but if I do, I'd buy these drives again.
This review is from: Insten 675827 6 ft. Black HDMI to Mini HDMI Mini HDMI to HDMI High Speed Cable M / M
Pros: -It works fine.
Cons: -None at this price point.READ FULL REVIEW