Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Keyboard is comfortable to use.
- Keys are pretty nice for a non-mech gaming keyboard.
- I can't see blue very well. Color options are nice to have.
- Mouse is comfortable to use.
- Works great for RPGs and some other games.
- Software has some Engrish. It's relatively easy to use once you're used to it.
Cons: - You have to reset the keyboard color every boot.
- At certain angles it's hard to see the letter on the key.
- The left mouse has a tendency of registering a double-click when you tap it once. This makes playing FPS games annoying. This was the dealbreaker for me.
- I lost the driver disk. They weren't available on their website any Customer Support hasn't replied to me.
Other Thoughts: If you're not playing really intense games you should be fine. FPS players look elsewhere.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Came in a bundle with a Gigabyte motherboard. The company is undercutting G-Skill's prices by a little bit.
Cons: One stick died after ~8 months. Currently running one stick of RAM as I need my machine running and RMAing the kit isn't possible.
Motherboard sets the clockspeed to 1333 unless I change settings in BIOS despite the 1600 speed advertised. Same is true on my new motherboard. Not cirital, but annoying.
This review is from: Cooler Master i700 - 700W Power Supply with 80 PLUS Bronze Certification
Pros: A basic looking PSU that gets the job done! This powers an AMD FX-4170 and Crossfired Radeon 6850's with room to spare. It's no louder than the OCZ Fatal1ty 550w PSU I ran before this.
Cons: * Not modular, but not worth docking an egg.
* 8 pin power connector was split 4+4. It was sort of a pain to plug into my motherboard since they didn't clip securely together.
Other Thoughts: An excellent, inexpensive PSU for someone looking to give their system some more power without breaking their wallet.READ FULL REVIEW