Skip to: | | - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message. - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

Home > 
Bill W.'s Profile > 
All Reviews
  • Find Reviews
  • Find

Showing Results: Most Recent

Pros: NONE

Cons: Was sent a refurbished item without retail box / manuals / correct charger. I received an Ipad in plastic air filled "cushion" and inside the box was a used charger for an Ipad mini not a 30 pin.

Seagate Desktop HDD ST2000DM001 2TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5
  • neweggOwned For: 1 month to 1 year

1 out of 5 eggs Died within 2 months - Seagate wont warranty 10/03/2015

This review is from: Seagate Desktop HDD ST2000DM001 2TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive

Pros: Holds paperwork on my desk

Cons: Drive died without warning after two months of light use, light use as in pc was only turned on a few times a week. Seagate will not warranty as they state it was an OEM drive and I need to go through manufacture of PC. I think I will just AVOID Seagate's garbage drives and shady warranty practices because at the end of the day Seagate still made the drive regardless of how it ended up in my hands.

Other Thoughts: I have been running a small IT / Surveillance / Security business for approximately six years and 80% of all failed drives have been Seagate and the rest have been Samsung and Toshiba taking most of the other 20% and maybe a handful of Western Digital. My recommendation would be go with WD and this is from experience in the repair business.

EnGenius ESR9850 802.11b/g/n High Performance Wireless N Gigabit Router up to 300Mbps
  • Verified Owner
  • neweggOwned For: 1 month to 1 year

Pros: Setup - Price - Speed

Cons: None as of yet

Other Thoughts: Android Issue - I had a connection issue and changed security to WPA(TKIP) on a separate SSID and this resolved all problems. WPA2(AES) and WPA2 Mixed modes seem to have an issue but for the price this is an excellent router, I did not buy it to use my cellular phone on.

If you don't have at least an associates degree in IT and can do programming you are NOT tech level 5!!


Bill W.'s Profile

Display Name: Bill W.

Date Joined: 06/27/06

  • Reviews: 16
  • Helpfulness: 11
  • First Review: 03/28/12
  • Last Review: 01/22/16
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.