Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - looks. This thing is pretty. Nice lightly brushed black metal look - keyboard looks great, too.
- no crashes, ran right out of the box with hardly any setup. In a few minutes I was online. All hardware functional from the start.
- two-finger scrolling with the touchpad (up to three finger actions I think)
- It's a nice machine as far as speed goes - I can run DiRT 2 on it at full specs in the 50 FPS range, if I remember right.
- convenient port locations, especially for power (right side).
Cons: - keyboard layout. I've had this for a few weeks, and it is still hard to get used to where the keys are. The right shift is pretty small (maybe 2/3 size of normal keys).
- had to edit the registry so I could game with the touchpad. There wasn't an option to disable the function that stops touchpad input when you're typing.
- I'm still not sure what I have on here that is bloatware (hardware acceleration stuff maybe?)
- battery life. I'm not sure what standard is, but 4 hours or so seems kind of short.