Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Low Price
- Play / Pause button great
- Built in mic
- Flat cord hard to tangle
Cons: - So So sound
Other Thoughts: These are great if you want a inexpensive set of buds that sound ok and are durable. Audiophiles should look elsewhere. I don't have to worry about losing these, or the kids tearing them up.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Decent price.
- Small form factor.
- CF slot on the motherboard.
- SD/MMC card reader.
- Tons of USB ports.
- Low power draw.
- External power supply (less internal heat)
- Gig ethernet.
- Ubuntu 9.1 server installed flawlessly on this little gem. Works great as a NAS using Webmin and MDADM. Raid 1 with two Hitachi 1 TB drives. No Problem.
Cons: - No expansion slots (thus the small form factor)
- CF slot only can be accessed by taking out the mobo. (we all know this, not a big deal if you gave some tech knowledge)
- Power supply plug seats loosely. (not a huge deal for me since its a headless NAS in my basement)
- Return policy terrible on this. Once you buy it your stuck with it! I mistakenly got this one instead of the dual core version for ten bucks more and wanted to return it. I found out i cannot! Come on Newegg. Good thing this is a good machine. Just make sure this is what you want.
Other Thoughts: This machine is amazing as a NAS. Ubuntu 9.1 server + Webmin + MDADM = NAS heaven. I see reviews about how this machine doesn't make a good media center. I cannot comment. But for NAS its awesome. I have heard FreeNAS runs well on this.READ FULL REVIEW