Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: B150M Mortar Configurator
Pros: The motherboard and memory work great.
Other Thoughts: Parts ordered
• Intel Core i3-6100 3M 3.7 GHz LGA 1151 BX80662I36100 Desktop Processor
• CORSAIR CX series CX430 430W 80 PLUS BRONZE Active PFC ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply
• DIYPC DIY-F2-W White SPCC Steel MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case
• G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2133 (PC4 17000) Intel Z170 Platform / Intel X99 ...
• MSI B150M Mortar LGA 1151 Intel B150 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
I originally put together the above configuration. It didn't work. After troubleshooting, I narrowed the cause to the power supply or case. I removed the CPU, motherboard, memory, hard drive and installed in a CoolderMaster case/Antec PSU configuration that had previously worked in another setup. The resulting computer works fine.
Pros: - Decent shipping
Cons: - Unusable
Other Thoughts: I purchased this drive to replace an IDE drive in a 3 year old x3-450 AMD A880+ computer for a friend. Unfortunately, I keep getting SMART drive failures. The computer will not start if the drive is connected as either the master or slave drive. It's not worth it cost-wise to ship the hard drive back to the seller. I will only buy from Newegg in the future.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Rosewill RKV-2UC 2-Port USB KVM Switch
Pros: - Eliminated a monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
- Touch monitor still works with computer that was originally setup for.
- Setup was easy.
- Just click small switch to change monitor, keyboard, and mouse from one computer to the other.
Cons: - Change from one system to the other can be slow.
Other Thoughts: The switch is really slick. Worked as advertised.READ FULL REVIEW