Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Logitech S120 2.20 Watts (RMS) 2.0 Speaker System
Pros: - Cheap (I snagged 'em for eight bucks with free shipping).
- No external power brick - just an audio cable and power cable come out.
- Small and relatively portable.
Cons: - Tinny, lackluster treble sound.
- Absolutely no bass response; in fact, the audio must go through a basic high-pass filter before being fed to the cones because many low pitches come out severely attenuated.
Other Thoughts: I would only recommend these as extremely cheap and durably built speakers for non-audiophiles. They would be perfect for video conferencing applications and the like, but they fall short when it comes to the frequency response that's expected for music.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Purportedly long LED lamp life. (We will see how this goes! I plan to use it constantly.)
- Has HDMI, VGA (Component by extension), Composite, and USB inputs.
- Despite the "low" physical resolution of 800x600, 720p and 1080p video come out of this thing looking great - nearly as crisp as on my 42" LCD, but at a much larger size! Whatever method it uses to downscale the video is phenomenal.
- Projects a 100" area onto my off-white wall in a room with the blinds drawn and the lights off incredibly well. With the lights on, however, the image is barely visible.
- Small and comes with a handy dandy carrying case.
Cons: - No audio-out socket; I didn't dock a star for it because everything I plug into this has a separate audio-out that I feed to my speakers.
- Movies on a USB drive have to be in certain formats and codecs to play (this is expected).
- Other reviewers have put fan noise as a con - my laptop fan is louder than this is, and I have a reasonably quiet laptop.
Other Thoughts: I would wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone. I am considering buying more to give as Christmas presents.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Skullcandy inkd White
Pros: Great sound quality:
- Rich, wet bass.
- Crisp, clear treble and midrange.
Canal-style buds penetrate your ears and block out outside noises.
Comes with three different-size pairs of canal fittings. One of these pairs is bound to fit your ear properly.
Cons: You can't use these while moving around; little vibrations and taps to the cable are transmitted up to your ear and ruin the listening experience. This is a problem with most canal-style earbuds, however.
Other Thoughts: Great earbuds for sitting at the computer.READ FULL REVIEW