Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Never feel eye fatigue
- Noticable KDR increase in CSGO and other FPS titles, along with micromanagement in MOBA/RTS
- I use Nvidia Lightboost at 10% (the lowest for least amount of blue and most amount of strobing) and does not bother my eyes at all
- Stylish (seriously)
- I end up wearing them wherever I go to compliments :D
- the .2 prescription magnification is a good nights worth of full gaming to get adjusted to but once you are; the benefits become immediately "visible" :D
- The tint is perfectly countered with Nvidia Control panel "Optimal Settings for Nvidia Lightboost" - Actually makes everything in games look better.
Cons: - Smudge Easily
- My Razer Blacksharks (depending on how I "Wear them") sometimes end up digging the ends a bit into my head; it's fixed with fiddling around with the headset.
Other Thoughts: A+ Just do it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Battlefield 4 Razer Destructor 2 - Gaming Mouse Mat
Pros: - Has silver chips embedded to ensure pinpoint readings from the mouse
- Gorgeous eye popping Battlefield 4 Artwork
- The quality you'd expect from Razer
- I can now just use my Razer Kabuto for Lan Tournaments
Cons: - HUGE; I use very low DPI and low sensitivity; The size of the small Razer Kabuto is perfect for me; while this mousepad half of it ends up underneath my Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Keyboard!! - it ends up being 100% fine I just wish my desk was built to utilize the space better; most people will NOT find this as a con
Other Thoughts: It's Battlefield 4.
How can you lose?
This review is from: Antec 761345-75120-9 120mm 3-Speed Case Cooling Fan
Pros: Wanted a side fan for my Antec 1200 case; I have liquid cooling on my 9370 5.0GHz 8 core; with quad fans on that radiator; 3 front fans and the large top fan - on the side .. nothing - I noticed after (literally HOURS AND HOURS) of e-sport lanning / training prior to a large gaming tournament (I travel on multiple Pro E-Sport Circuits) I was getting fast shutdowns and reboots noting my Northbridge was hot; - Rather than clock lower than 5.0GHz or not OC my GPU's - a simple high speed case cooling fan ended up doing the trick; never had an issue as I had an amazing wiring job until I added 6 SSD's - then it became very clustered on the bottom front fan; and the middle ofhte second front fan; without airflow in the way it was prior to the CPU now that I am on liquid; it was easy to see the NB area needed some cooling - It received cooling; and temps remain perfectly normal
Also; This was something that would occur while playing 12 hours straight of Battlefield 4 on all highest settings training, scrimaging, practicing with team-mates and once happened during an actual match - The judge was able to give a time pause due to it not being my fault as a gamer; only took 20 seconds to boot up into the game (including reboot of PC) :)
- So yeah; it's only started happening after adding liquid and the 4th, 5th and 6th SSD: I see where the airflow is cut; I fixed the issue - it only occured a total of 5 or 6 maximum times; within a week - I've pushed it further and it has not occured.
Cons: Bit loud -shrugs-READ FULL REVIEW