Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Runs at advertised speed.
- The heatsink looks very good.
- Its ram...
- Single 8gb stick allows me to upgrade to 16gb in the future if I ever need more ram.
Cons: - The heatsink is too tall to fit with an air cooler like the Hyper 212 EVO. I already knew that but just make sure to check if there's enough space before buying.
- The shipping... Was absolutely horrible. I buy stuff on Newegg each months or so and this was the absolute worst. Not worth removing an egg though as this had nothing to do with the Ram.
Other Thoughts: Good trusted brand. You can't go wrong with G.Skill. Just make sure you have enough clearance if you have an air cooler.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Very spacious case, was really fun to build in that one.
- That leds are a nice touch, not too bright but not too dim. The power button is also lighting up and it doesn't look like cheap lighting. Also, you can buy a phanteks led strip separately so it fits the rbg lighting of the case.
- Filters, filters everywhere. And they are all removable, which makes it super easy to clean.
- Nice and big window on the side.
- The Velcros on the other side of the case is a blessing for cable management, I only wish there was a bit more.
Cons: - The case is a fingerprint magnet. Even if they said they fixed it. If you put your fingers on it, chances are there's going to be fingerprints.
- The case overall is loud. I only have 2 fans, both are running at 60 / 75% and i can hear them a lot as well as my HDD. If you don't mind the noise it's fine but if you do, i'd advise going for the silent version.
- Not really a con but for those with more than 2 hard drives, mind that this case only comes with 2 HDD bays and 2 SSD mounting brackets.
Other Thoughts: Overall I'd say this is one of the best budget case out there. Minus the 2 cons, this case is perfect for today's graphics card and AIO liquid cooling. Looks amazing if you have leds on your mobo or GPU.
I'd buy it again if I were to build another PC.
Pros: Cools my FX 6300 very well. About 20-25 idle and 50-55 under load.
Great cooler for the price.
Cons: Extremely hard installation. The bracket moves on all sides until you put the cooling block tight in place. Quite annoying.
The tubes are a little bit stiff. Nothing too serious though.
Other Thoughts: Overall, great cooling unit for the price. Have been using it for 2 years now and it still doing good. Would buy it again for other PC builds.READ FULL REVIEW