Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Great computers! I have been selling these to my customers for over a year, and they are very pleased. Great performance in a small package.
Cons: I ordered 2 of this particular model about 2 months ago, and I have no complaints. I ordered 2 more and now there is a big problem... These last two were not new units. They came with a printout inside that says that I had bought a refurbished computer. It did not mention that when I placed the order! In addition, although it comes with Windows 10 Pro installed, it does not include a Microsoft Certificate of Authority. The enclosed sheet with the product key says that because this unit is refurbished, it should have 2 COA's.
Other Thoughts: What kind of shady company is selling refurbished units when you are expecting new? In addition, I am concerned of the validity of the product keys, since there are no COA's with either of the 2 units that I ordered. I need to order 2 more, but now I'm hesitant. Probably going to look elsewhere.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Corsair Obsidian Series 350D CC-9011028-WW Black Aluminum / Steel MicroATX Case
Pros: - Very organized case. It has nice rubber grommets in the holes to route your cables through. All cables can be routed behind the motherboard tray, then brought through where needed for an extremely clean looking installation.
- All drive bays use trays or just slide your drive into them.
- Drive trays use pins instead of screws for easy tool-less drive changes.
- Includes 2 bays for 2.5" SSD's.
- Front uses a fine mesh screen for a dust filter that is easily cleaned.
- Awesome ventilation. Fans front and rear, second fan mount up front to cool the drives, and 2 more mounts on top for top exhaust ventilation.
- Plenty of room for large, full length video cards. Nothing obstructing them.
- Included front fan lines-up with the video cards to help keep them cool.
Cons: - Cover for the dust filter uses push to latch/release catches that are located at the top of the front panel. Just bump it and the panel wants to unlatch and fall off. Easily happens when you have to reach under your desk to push the eject button on your optical drive.
- 3.5" drive mounting inserts from the left side of the case, but puts the cables on the right side. Nice to keep a super clean looking install, but a pain to have to take both panels off to change a drive.
- The included front fan does not blow on the drives. Either drop it down to the bottom mount or add a second front fan to cool drives.
Other Thoughts: This case is about one inch wider than most. For most installations, it will not matter, but if you have limited space, this case might be too big to fit.
I took one egg off for the problem with the front panel, and the included fan not lining-up with the drives. not big issues, but annoying none the less.
Overall this is really a great case.
This review is from: Ergotron 33-296-195 LX Triple/Dual Display Lift Stand
Pros: - Strong - I have it holding two 27" monitors. It could probably fit another.
- Adjustability - Height, tilt, easy to rotate screens. Adjustable spring tension for height and tilt make even the biggest monitors feel lighter than air.
- Size - Easily handles up to 3 monitors.
- Easy setup - It took just a few minutes to assemble. The 3 included VESA mounting plates have a really easy way to hang the monitors on the boom, and adjust individual spacing, L/R angle, and rotation.
Cons: Size... Because this is made to handle up to 3 large monitors, it has to be strong. The base extends forward about a foot to support monitors mounted on the outside ends without tipping. Because of that, it takes a lot of room on my desk.
Other Thoughts: I really like this stand. It is very capable, strong, and adjustable. The adjustable springs inside make raising the height or adjusting the angle of the arm a breeze.
I have two Dell P2714T Black 27" USB Touchscreen monitors mounted on this stand. My desk isn't wide enough, but it would probably fit a third one. It can definitely handle three 24" monitors. I am very pleased with this stand. I just wish I had a bigger desk. :-)