Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. It works. I tried the stand alone clone and the clone from a PC.
2. The Orico box was nice so that nothing should be damaged in shipping. Newegg packing is always pretty good too.
3. Always a plus to me when they include a user manual.
Other Thoughts: 1. The manual had a minor error. During the clone of 2 drives without a PC, the two beeps occur after switching from PC to Clone mode, not before.
2. Cloning disk to disk without a PC took about 30 minutes for cloning a 750 GByte to 1 TByte.
3. TIme for cloning from a PC is unknown. The software I use for cloning limits the bandwidth based on the version purchased. I purchased a low priced version.
4. Limitations are: the target disk must be larger than the source disk for the stand alone clone mode. The USB cable must be disconnected from the PC. The PC clone mode of course does not have these limitations.
Pros: Good Passmark CPU benchmark scores.
Good CPU value score.
Cons: Took some tinkering to keep cpu fan noise down. May just be this fan's bearings.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1) Inexpensive
2) Came in 4 GByte size for a Win XP application.
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW