Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
In early September, Intel has finally released the long-anticipated Socket 1156. In following pursuit, Prolimatech released the bigger and better version of the Megahalems. Now it comes with extra set of fan clips for even better cooling results. It also includes the new all-in-one backplate for an easy, convenient installation on Intel Socket 775, 1156, and 1366. Also added to the upgrade package is the new material for the top fin on this "Mega" heatsink. This particular fin is made of all stainless steel. Its main features incorporate a greater resistance to accidental scratches and oxidation. For regular maintenance, all you have to do is lightly polish it with a soft cloth so you’ll always have that new out-of-the-box shiny looks; great for showing off at LAN parties and to your friends!
- Always ShineTop fin is made of scratch-resistant stainless steel to preserve shine. No matter how long it works, it looks brand new.
- All for Supreme CoolingSix Ø 6mm heatpipes are lined up in a straight line to prevent air back draft allowing air to easily pass through the heatsink body. Minimal air resistance between fins allows best balance between noise and performance. Wide gaps between fins with mathematically calculated thickness to maximize best air-to-surface cooling rate. Plus, included easy-to-apply high grade thermal compound is a good sidekick to this heatsink. Two sets of fan clips fan clips allow for a duo-fan installation for upgraded cooling. (For all out performance, fan RPM at 1600 or above is recommended.)
- Broad CompatibilityMegahalems Revision C features easy-to-install retention mechanism for LGA 775, 1366, 1155, and 1156 and AM2/AM2+/AM3. The only difference between Rev B. and Rev C. is that the AMD hold down hardware is included in the Rev C.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy