Upgrade to AMD Ryzen™ and AMD Radeon™ for award-winning performance.
Content Creation Performance3
Out with the old. In with the breakthrough.
AMD is driving new gaming experiences at higher resolutions and greater visual fidelity with AMD Radeon™ RX 5000 series graphics cards. And, with up to 16 powerful cores in 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors, your PC will be able to handle seriously heavy workload lifting.
The wait for exhilarating PC performance is over. Upgrade to popular AMD Ryzen™ processors and AMD Radeon™ graphics cards today.
Upgrade to High Fidelity 1440p Gaming
The hottest games. The hottest frames.
DX12 failed on GTX 770 and GTX 980, DX11 used instead.
A GPU Upgrade Alone Won't Cut It
New processors are up to 72% faster than old processors using the same GPU.
Average Worst-Case Scenario FPS Performance by CPU in Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Get More Done, Faster
Up to 4.5x performance in content creation.
Testing conducted by AMD as of 11/10/2019 on the Ryzen 9 3900X vs. a 2014 PC configured with a Core i7-3770K, using the Cinebench R20 nt benchmark test. Performance may vary. RZ3-106, RZ3-108
Did you know?
- 3rd Gen Ryzen™ processors are the most advanced processors on the planet*, designed with 7nm manufacturing technology.
- You can get up to 16-cores in a 3rd Gen Ryzen™ processors, and up to 12-cores for not much more than the popular 4-core price point of just a few years ago.
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5000 Series graphics feature our latest groundbreaking RDNA architecture, leading 7nm technology, and bring new experiences and visual fidelity to the hottest games.
- New PCIe® 4.0 connectivity is exclusively available on 3rd Gen Ryzen™ processors when paired with an AMD X570 chipset - delivering class-leading storage and platform bandwidth.
1. Testing conducted by AMD as of 11/10/2019 on the Ryzen 9 3900X, Ryzen 7 3800X, Ryzen 5 3600X, Radeon RX 5700XT, Radeon RX 5700 in Borderlands 3, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and World War Z at 1080p and 1440p with maximum settings. Results based on average aggregate FPS. Wattage measured during Borderlands 3 testing. Results may vary based on use of latest drivers. RZ3-103
2. Based on testing by AMD 11/10/19 using a Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card with a Ryzen 9 3900X processor @ 1440 (Highest) in Shadow of the Tomb Raider for 99.9th Percentile Low AVG FPS vs. a Core i7 3770K + Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU. Results may vary. RZ3-107
3. Testing conducted by AMD as of 11/10/2019 on the Ryzen 9 3900X vs. a 2014 PC configured with a Core i7-3770K, using the Cinebench R20 nt benchmark test. Performance may vary. RZ3-108
*"Advanced" defined as superior process technology in a smaller node and unique support for PCIe® Gen 4 in the gaming market as of 1/6/2020. RX-387
Horizon Zero Dawn™ ©2017-2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Guerrilla. "Horizon Zero Dawn" is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.
© 2020 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. PCI Express® and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
All prices reflect the final price after savings. Offers expire 03/31/2021 at 11:59 P.M. PT.