Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Pulsar G65BN Portable Gas/LPG Dual Fuel Generator - 5500 Rated Watts & 6500 Peak Watts - RV Ready - CARB Compliant
- 6,500 Peak Watts/ 5,500 Running Watts
- Features 120v and 240v Output
- Strong 274cc, 8 HP engine protected by a durable powder coated frame
- Gasoline/LPG Dual Fuel
- 12 Hour Run-time at Half Load (on single tank of fuel)
Pulsar G65BN portable dual fuel generator
Running on gas and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), the G65BN dual fuel generator is an ideal choice for use in power outage or outdoor activities like camping and tailgating. Its 274cc OHV engine produces an impressive 6500 watts peak power for running a heavy load or multiple small appliances. A 3-in-1 meter displays voltage, frequency and hours, and an assortment of outlets lets you plug in appliances of your choice. Convenient features like drop-down handles and sturdy never-flat wheels makes the generator easily mobile.
Features & Specifications
- Gasoline: 6500W Peak / 5500W Rated Watts
- Propane: 5800W Peak / 4900W Rated Watts
- 274cc OHV Engine
- Four 120V Outlets
- One 30A RV Outlet
- One 120V/240V Twist Lock Outlet
- One 12V DC 8.3A Outlet
- 3-in-1 Digital Meter (Voltage, Frequency & Hours)
- Runs 11.5 Hrs. @ 1/2 Load on Gasoline
- 5.2 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Nutrend Return Policy