Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Reletech M2 SSD portable USB3.1 Type-C 10Gps hard drive case, supports NVMe / SATA two protocols, suitable for MacBook SSD Enclosure Gen 2 (10 Gbps) to NVMe PCI-E M.2 SSD Case
- 10 Gbps HIGH SPEED: Reletech M.2 NVMe SSD external case adopts Realtek RTL 9210 control chip and latest USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C interface. Support UASP acceleration protocol and support theoretical data transmission speed of up to 10Gbps. When using high-performance NVMe media, the read/write performance can exceed 900 Mbytes/sec. Included USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables, works with USB-C/USB-A hosts.
- ONLY SUITABLE FOR PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD: ORICO M.2 to USB enclosure only for NVMe M-Key M.2 SSD (PCIe-based) up to 2 TB, applicable to sizes 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280 SSDs,Reletech PCIe NVMe case does not support M.2 SATA based SSDs, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSDs, and any SSD from Mac.
- SUPPORT MULTIPLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: Reletech M.2 enclosure is engineered with USB 3.1 Type c interface, support hot-shippable, Plug and Play, No Dreaiver required. Supports Window / Mac / Linux. This external hard disk box is suitable for connecting computers, Smartphones, laptops, PS4, and other devices.
1. Reletech NVMe M.2 enclosure supports PCI-E based M key M.2 NVME SSD up to 2TB; SATA-based B Key & (B+M) Key M.2 SSD or PCIe AHCI SSD or MacBook original SSD are not supported!
2. To get a 10Gbps data transmission rate, the USB 3.1 interface on your PC should be USB 3.1 Gen 2. Some PCs only come with USB 3.1 Gen1 whose max speed is 5Gbps.
3. It is normal that the case heats up, for the high-speed NVMe M.2 drives generate much heat while working.
4. You are kindly reminded that your computer won't recognize the actual SSD's brand with this NVME to USB Adapter, so for Samsung SSD that you couldn't use the Samsung disk cloning software
5. For the brand new SSD drive, it may not find the drive, because the brand new SSD drive should be formatted before first time using. And also need to make the SSD drive partition.