Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Reolink 8CH 4MP PoE Home Security Camera System, 4x 1440P HD Outdoor PoE Dome IP Cameras D400 and 2TB HDD NVR, 100ft Night Vision Audio, RLK8-420D4-4MP
- • 4MP SUPER HD and NIGHT VISION: Record real-time live video with 1440P (4MP) cameras. You can see incredibly bright and crystal images in real color. See up to 100ft in darkness with powerful IR LEDs.
- • EASY POE SETUP: True Plug and Play setup, very easy for you to install, configure and control. Even just a beginner can install it within several minutes. No wiring hassles.
- • UNFAILING 24x7 RECORDING: Enjoy reliable 24x7 recording with the built-in 2TB HDD, and you can install an external hard drive (up to 4TB). Support up to 8 cameras recording simultaneously.
- • INSTANT ALERTS: Receive real-time alerts, including push notifications to your smartphones, email alerts and the warning sound of the NVR buzzer. Recorded evidences are supported to upload to a FTP server.
- • WORK WITH REOLINK POE CAMERAS: The 5MP NVR can work with all Reolink PoE 5MP 4MP cameras. A perfect security camera system to manage up to 8 cameras easily.
Reolink 8CH 4MP PoE Security Camera System 2TB Built-in HDD RLK8-420D4-4MP
PoE Network Video Recorder Specifications
• IP Video Input: supports 8 IP cameras
• Video Output: Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI
• Compression Format: H.264
• Playback: 4 cameras play simultaneously
• HDD Installed: Pre-installed a 2TB HDD
• HDD Capacity: 1x internal port, 1x external port, 4TB for each port (support up to 8TB in total)
• Power over Ethernet Sockets: RJ45 X 8
• USB Port: USB 2.0 x 2
• Remote Access: iPhone, Android Phone, Windows, Mac PC
Note: The system can ONLY work with Reolink brand cameras, no other brand cams.
D400 PoE IP Camera Specifications
Image Sensor: 4 Megapixel CMOS (2560 x 1440)
Lens: 80° f=4.0mm
Night Vision: 65-100ft, 18pcs IR LEDs
Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 42°
Audio: Built-in Mic
Power: Power over Ethernet
Working Temperature: -10?~+55? (14°F~131°F)
PoE - Easy Setup, Even for a Beginner
A real plug and play security system. It features PoE (Power over Ethernet), with a single network cable connecting each IP camera to the NVR for both power supply and video signal transmission. Easy wiring - the wiring process can’t be simpler for DIY enthusiasts and beginners.
Reliable 24x7 Recording with Built-in 2TB HDD
Pre-installed 2TB HDD for 24x7 recording and monitoring. Support all cameras recording at the same time (up to 8 cameras). If you want longer recording, try motion detection recording, which will trigger recording only when motion is detected. Install an external hard disk drive via e-SATA for more storage (up to 4TB).
Instant Motion Detection Triggers Rich Alerts
Detects movement in real-time, triggers the camera to record videos of the scene and alerts you via app push notification, email with photo or 30s video. Also you can set up an FTP server for the system to upload the captured images and videos. In addition, the NVR will sound a buzzer sound using the buzzer function.
Easy Remote Access
Wherever you are, you can remotely access the camera system to get live streaming. Stay informed of your home and business anytime in these ways:
• Free Reolink App
• Free Reolink Client
• Browsers via IE, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Firefox
Work with All Reolink PoE Security Cameras
The security camera system can work with all Reolink IP cameras, no matter PoE or WiFi, bullet or dome, fixed or zoomable lens, outdoor or indoor, 4MP/5MP/8MP, including RLC-410, 520, 511, 522, 423, B800, D800, 410W, 511W, etc.
• Q1: Can hard disks be added?
• A: Yes, it supports up to 4TB HDD to replace the internal HDD, and up to 4TB external HDD via e-SATA port.
• Q2: Can add a Reolink WiFi camera to this camera system?
• A: Yes, except battery-powered cameras, all Reolink wifi cameras can add to the system.
• Q3: Can this system work with other brand IP cameras?
• A: While Reolink cameras are perfectly compatible with Reolink NVR, it is not recommended to add non-Reolink cameras to Reolink NVRs as the compatibility cannot be guaranteed.
• 1 x 8CH PoE NVR RLN8-410
• 4 x 4MP Dome Cameras D400
• 1 x 48V NVR Adaptor
• 1 x USB Mouse
• 1 x 1M Cat5 Cable
• 4 x 18M Cat5 Cable
• 1 x 1M HDMI Cable
• 1 x Quick Instruction
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Reolink Return Policy