Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Reolink 8CH 5MP Outdoor Security Camera System, 4pcs Smart Person/Vehicle Detection 5MP Wired PoE IP Dome Cameras 8CH 4K 8MP NVR with 2TB HDD for 24/7 Recording, RLK8-520D4-A
Limited time offer, ends 09/19 By Reolink
- Person/Vehicle Detection – Smart PoE IP cameras can identify people and vehicles minimizing unwanted alerts such as animals or shadows. Cameras can also be configured to specify the type of detection when sending alerts to you.
- Stunning HD Display – This security camera system displays in a 2560 × 1920 HD resolution, providing users with crystal-clear footage both during the day and at night.
- Plug and Play PoE System – The system includes four 60ft CAT5 network cables, which allows for easy installation and set-up. After connecting the security cameras to the NVR ports, recording and live views can be seen within seconds via an HDMI monitor.
- HDD Storage and Remote Playback – Including a pre-installed 2TB HDD, videos can be recorded and stored for ten days without overwriting occurring. Users can add one additional external 6TB HDD via the camera’s e-SATA port. With the free Reolink app, all videos can be played back through your smart device anywhere, anytime.
- Question 1: Can the system work without the network?
- Answer: Yes, it can work without the network or router, if you don't expect remote access.
- Question 2: What if the HDD is filled up? Do I need to manually delete the videos?
- Answer: You can turn on the "Overwrite" button so the new recordings will automatically cover the old ones when HDD gets full.
- Question 3: How can I add an external hard drive?
- Answer: There's one SATA port inside and one e-SATA behind the NVR. You can add an external HDD (up to 6TB) via the port and provide an extra power supply for it to enlarge the capacity.
Power, video, and audio run through one single PoE cable, making the installation simple. Cameras come with 60ft 8Pin network cables, which can be directly connected to the NVR. Users enjoy an easy set-up without additional purchases.
Pixel resolution of 2560x1920, which is 2.4X the resolution of 1080p Full HD, and even 1.4X the resolution of 1440p Super HD. These cameras provide vivid and crystal clear images in real time. You will have the best chance to see every detail in the images.
The PoE camera security system detects moving objects and triggers alerts when danger occurs. A prompt e-mail or push notification will be sent to users' smart devices immediately, allowing for quick action when trouble arises.
With FREE Reolink software, users can access footage via their smart phone (IOS/Android) or computer (Windows/Mac). Watch live streams and view playback instantly in fluent mode or clear mode, allowing you stay informed anytime and anywhere.
|NVR||Smart PoE Video Recorder|
|Video Outputs||Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI|
|PoE Sockets||RJ45 X 8|
|HDD Installed||Pre-installed a 2TB HDD|
|HDD Capacity||1x internal port, 1x external port, 6TB for each port (Support up to 12TB in total)|
|Remote Access||iOS/Android Phone, Windows/Mac PC, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari Browser|
|Working Temperature||-10?C +45?C (14?-113?F)|
|Cameras||PoE IP Cameras RLC-520A|
|Power||Power over Ethernet (POE)|
|Video Resolution||2560x1920 (5.0 Megapixels) at 30 frames/sec|
|Field of View||Horizontal: 80?, Vertical: 42?|
|Lens||f=4.0mm fixed; F=2.0, with IR-cut filter|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Reolink Return Policy